Read chapter 7.
Modify the Guessing game on chapter 7 to play with 2 players instead of 1 player by showing input and stats for player 1 and player 2.
– To end the game: You can ask for a number of games to be played at the beginning of the game or you can ask the user whether to continue after each game.
– Display the number of guesses for each player in addition to the average number of guesses for each play.
– Show which player wins the whole match based on who has the least average number of guesses after the total number of games selected is over.
– When each game is played, change the output to display that the last guess is correct. Example: Congratulations! 53 is correct!
– When the players reach the total number of games chosen, or when the player chooses not to continue, display either: “Match over! Player 1 wins!”, OR “Match over! Player 2 wins!”, OR “Match over! It’s a tie!”
Write a hypothetical “I” message for each of the three situations.
You are required to make at least two comments on the responses posted by your classmates with a minimum of 50 words. Make sure you design your response with your own words. Your responses to your classmates must be of substance; not just “I agree” or “Good Post.” The purpose of the responses is to convert the discussion forum into a quality academic environment through which you improve your knowledge and understanding. Read and review all assigned course materials and chapters before you start working on your assignments.